At the University of Bremen eight new posts for Research Associates (E13 TV-L) are advertised within the Creative Unit "Communicative Figurations". Application deadline: 22 April 2013.
The Creative Unit consists of ten projects, working closely together with different disciplinary backgrounds: In addition to issues from the perspective of communication studies, the research also focuses on communication history, media education and sociological perspectives, e.g. organizational and technical sociology, political sociology and the sociology of religion. The following posts are advertised:
- Transformations of mediatized cultures and societies (100%)
- Communication and Media Ethics (50%)
- Individual Learning in DIY and gaming communities (50%)
- Irritations, Coping and Mediatization of the Middle Classes (50%)
- Media Discourses in Historical Transformation (50%)
- Media Integration and School Development (50%)
- Media and Religion (50%)
- Face-to-Face-Communication in Politics (50%)
Information about the project contexts and the job vacancies can be accessed on the website http://www.communicative-figurations.org.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Hepp
University of Bremen*
ZeMKI, Centre for Media, Communication and Information Research
D-28359 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)421 218-67620