The FSR C&M and CMPF Annual Scientific Seminar brings together scholars in the fields of economics and law, as well as practitioners, to consider frontier research in electronic communications, internet and media with a goal of fostering research ideas and informing policy. The seminar will include 12-15 research papers presented over a two day period.
– Economic and legal issues in digital markets
– Economic and legal issues of next generation networks
– Content distribution scenario and net neutrality
– Online platforms, social media and advertising
– Online media and pluralism
– Media bias, advertiser bias, and the political economy of media markets
– Data protection and the economics of data
Marc Bourreau, Carlo Cambini, Lisa George, Steffen Hoernig, Giorgio Monti, Pier Luigi Parcu
Papers should be submitted by January 31, 2016.
The program will be announced by February 12, 2016.
No conference fee is charged.
European University Institute
Room “REFETTORIO” at BADIA FIESOLANA – Via dei Roccettini, 9
San Domenico di Fiesole – Firenze ITALY